OK, so you're probably wondering, "What the heck are these Kittehs doin, gettin baffs?" Yeah. I wondered the same thing when I was washing Mikey. And Izzy. So, um, yeah.
For Mikey's Bath:
1. Get a washcloth
2. Wet the washcloth
3. Find Mikey on the counter he's not allowed on
4. Ignore the counter problem and wet Mikey down with the washcloth5. Follow Mikey to my office room
6. Wet Mikey more
7. Pick Mikey up and bring him to the bathroom
8. Close the bathroom door
9. Wet the washcloth more, stroke Mikey with it
10. Get another washcloth
11. Dry Mikey with the washcloth
12. Try to open the door with out Mikey running out
14. Get the flea comb out of the cabinet
15. Go back to the bathroom
16. Brush Mikey
17. Open door
18. Watch Mikey run out of the room
Izzy's was pretty similar. Except it started with me chasing her around the house. She was playing the Table Game with me: goes under the dining room table where I can't get to her, runs to the library room table and goes under, and continued that until she ran into the guest room and got on the headboard. Then I picked her up and brought her to the bathroom.
Hi-- I found you through the Young Scholars website. I have a blog too:
You have cute cats. I'm more of a dog person, but, well...
Post a Comment