27 May, 2009
Meet the Kitteh Boy I know best, Mikey. You've done that before. But have you met REGAL Mikey? These are pics of Mikey on the counter being himself. He was doing the Leg Thing, as well as the crossed paws and "Huhhhhhh whatcha talkin bout" look.
19 May, 2009
17 May, 2009
This is a letter that Mikey and Izzy wrote to their Grameow (my mom):
You know that book that Meowma has called something like the "Devus Book 4 cats"? Sorry if we got the name wrong, we cats aren't that great at spelling English. Anyway, pretty please with frozen yogurt and peanuts on top, tell Meowma that everything in that book IS true, and that it WAS written by Fluffy and Bonkers, and that there was NO hooman help at all whatsoever. Also, remind yourself that it is not necessary to scream like a qwerty uiop asd fghjkl zxcvb nm when you open up Meowma's Kitteh Newz blog and find 2 cats commenting on her "book recommendation" post. Here are a few kitty laws that you hoomans may not understand or follow or maybe not even know about, anyway here they r:
1. On a computer game called Club Penguin, you WILL get paid for being a Tour Guide or Secret Agent, starting in May.
2. Also on Club Penguin, you put stuff in/on things by using the up/down arrow keys.
3. If a snail climbs up a 30 inch wall and climbs 5 in. per day but slips 4 in. per night, it will reach the top on day 26.
4. If your approx. 5-6 week old kitten seems to be eating a lot, it is probably just growing.
5. If you cannot tell how old your kitten is, you should ask a vet, or just guess if you really have to.
6. If you cannot log into Webkinz, try waiting a few minutes, and see if that works.
7. If you are trying to decide between an iPod or an iPod Touch, you should get an iPod if you like to listen to music a lot, but an iPod Touch if you like on-the-go web surfing and stuff.
Sources of these laws: Watching Meowma look back on her answers to questions on Yahoo! Answers.
Please Grameow, we beg you, please remember that it is NOT necessary to go screaming like a qwerty uiop asd fghjkl zxcvb nm. Us kitties, our ears are MUCH more sensitive than your lazy hooman ears.
With big treat-rewarding "Overs" and "Skinny Tunnels",
Mikey and Izzy
12 May, 2009
11 May, 2009
10 May, 2009
Since this morning, I have fed them on the counter/desk because I read somewhere that cats feel safer eating up high. They are free-fed, even though Mikey is getting a little round (I can edit this if you feel embarrassed, Mikey) and Izzy has a long-belly (I can edit this as well if YOU feel embarrassed, Izzy). They have dry food and any left-overs of wet food left out the whole day. My mom feeds them wet food whenever she wakes up (which on normal days is around 7 a.m.), unless I'm already up and fed them. Then at 5 p.m. I feed them dinner.
Smallish-Mediumish Kitteh Tower with Beds, Perches, 1 Hanging toy, and Hammock...
Tall Kitteh Tower with Perches, Hideout Corner Thingamajigger, and 1 Hanging Toy...
Tall Kitteh Tower with Perches, Hideout Thingamajigger, 2 Hanging Toys, and Hammock...
09 May, 2009
Smallish Kitteh Perches with hanging toy
3 Kitteh Perches with 3-hole condo
Active super-entertaining Kitteh Gym with Perches and 2 hanging toys
08 May, 2009
07 May, 2009
06 May, 2009
YES, HE ACTUALLY WENT IN THE TUB. I was like so LOL'd. He got up on the ledge, his whole body this time, and I'm not sure if he fell in, or jumped, or half of each... but he went in the tub this time. It was almost like he bounced on the water and hopped out. As I was wrapping him in a towel he had this horrified/super-scared look on his face. We (meaning Izzy, Mikey, me, and my mom) were all like "Oh... my, gosh?!" Super silly Kittehs!